Evernote Sticky Notes
Sticky note app for desktop use with multiple colors
- Category Planners
- Program license Free
- Version 1.5.9
- Size 3.16 MB
- Works under: Windows Vista
- Program available in English
- Program by EDO-Soft
Evernote Sticky Notes is a program that functions like a virtual bulletin board. It lets you create sticky notes that you can pin to your desktop and notes that you can share across multiple computers.
Most computers that you buy today come with apps and programs that let you create and edit documents, but you'll also find a wide range of free programs that let you do the same thing. Evernote Sticky Notes is fairly unique because it creates small sticky notes that look just like the ones you use in your office. You can then edit and organize those notes. This program features a fairly large file that will take awhile to download and install, but many users find that they get a lot of use out of it.
One thing you'll like is how easily you can create your sticky notes. After you install the program on your computer, it will add a small icon to your bottom tool bar. When you click on that icon, move your mouse to the “add note” section to create a brand new note. You can create notes while working on a document, searching folders on your desktop, or while surfing the web.
Though you might think that Evernote Sticky Notes limits how much you can write, it actually lets you create both shorter and longer notes. You can leave reminders for yourself about an upcoming doctor's appointment, jot down a list of things you want to pick up from the grocery store, or even create a long outline of things to talk about in your next business meeting. The program lets you make notes that are several pages long. You can then organize and store those notes on your computer.
When using Evernote Sticky Notes, it is important to make sure that you add an email address to your account. The program will then sync your notes to your email account and let you access those notes from other computers. You can even download and use a mobile version of the program on your phone. Keep in mind that this program is available as a free or paid program. The free version limits you to only certain features and includes ads that run while you use it. The paid version gives you complete access to all features for a monthly subscription fee.
- Lets you create shorter and longer notes for reference later
- Available in a free or paid version
- Can change the color, font size, and font type on notes
- Syncs your notes for use on other computers and devices
- Includes features for searching through and organizing your notes
- Requires a paid subscription to use all features
- Will not catch spelling and grammar mistakes
- Limits the amount of editing you can do to saved notes
- Free version comes loaded with a lot of ads
- Other programs do the same thing and require less space